Christopher House Elementary school’s mission is to develop independent, creative, lifelong learners in a school where students, teachers, and parents form a community committed to excellence, achievement, perseverance, respect, and compassion. The school’s rigorous college prep curriculum develops critical thinkers who will succeed in high school, college, and beyond.
Christopher House will create a national model for helping low-income, at-risk children and their families achieve success in school, the workplace, and life.
Helping children and their families thrive.
We partner with families to provide a continuum of innovative, schools for students from birth through high school as well as adult educational programs that create stable, self-sufficient families.
- Commitment to Excellence
- Achievement & Perseverance
- Respect & Compassion
Children and families thrive when:
- They have access to a high quality education
- Education begins at birth, with parents as the first teacher, and continues through life
- Parents have high standards and set high expectations for their children and themselves
- Professionally trained teachers use strength-based instruction and know their students as individuals
- Parents support their children financially and emotionally
- Evaluations and program adjustments are data driven
- Education includes developing perseverance and social intelligence
- Parents and teachers work together to continuously improve programs